Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Our employees are our greatest asset, we want to bring the right people in and take good care of them. Our multinational diverse culture helps us to attract, retain and develop the brightest range of candidates in our industries. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to publicly exchange ideas, to create lasting relationships and to do their life's work. We go above and beyond the required standards and aggressively challenge ourselves to maintain a level of compliance that is the best of any employer in our industry.
Job Title: Network & Security Expert
Job Reference: Prod2021-001
Experience: +7 Years
Job Location: Riyadh
emdha is an agile Trust Service Provider with the ability to carry out cloud paperless projects mixing the right ingredients of technology, workflow, legal compliance, and usability, to integrate Digital Trust Services into customer processes.
We are looking to hire a senior security engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, implementation, maintenance, configuration, and support of network and security systems and associated infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, routers, switches, network appliances, firewalls, endpoint protection, and load balancer.
The Senior Security Engineer must have the ability to solve complex problems in a methodological manner in emdha's environments relating to network and network security-related issues. The engineer will have the ability to communicate well to management providing assessments, network architecture, configuration, design, and implementation.
- Deploy Palo Alto NextGen Network Security Components and Protocols for State-of-the-art firewalls deployed at various emdha environments.
- Analyze the current Palo Alto environment and provide recommendations and implementation plans as needed.
- Configure routing protocols and Global protect VPN.
- Monitor information security alerts and collaborate with other technical teams to respond, triage, and raise as needed. Alerts include logs from firewalls, IDS, OS, Antivirus, databases, web application firewalls, and web servers.
- Expert level experience with the Citrix Netscaler WAF, preferably version 12 or newer.
- Consult as Subject Matter Expert for Netscaler WAF to developers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of common methods to maintaining WAF rules and policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTTP(S) and how it is utilized within web-based applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web application deployments in a load-balanced environment.
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS traffic handling and encrypt/decrypt policies.
- Assist with implementation of new services per architectural designs.
- Assist with service documentation such as the method of procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Manage Symantec EPP manager and clients with all needed reports and audit trails
- Manage MS NPS system
- Implement NTP appliance configuration and NTP setting for devices in the network
- Perform VA/PT tests and implement the recommended actions according to organizational security policies
- +7 years Enterprise Network Security Engineering and architecture experience
- Hands-on experience in various firewalls such Cisco ASA, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Citrix Netscaler, standard NTP appliance, EPP, and VAPT tool.
- Experience in Zero Trust creation and segmentation within the network.
- Experience in creating network zones and high availability zones within a Datacenter.
- Experience with basic network protocols such EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Redistribution, Route Filters, ACLs, Prefix Lists, and web protocols as well.
- Understanding of packet-level captures and analysis.
- Vendor certification preferred
- Work timings will be as per needs and candidate should be flexible for the same.